SUFIYA COLLEGE OF NURSING ,NAGAUR TAKES PRIDE offers the four year B.SC NURSING course with an intake of 40 seats. It is affiliated to RAJASTHAN University of Health Sciences, and recognized by the RAJASTHAN NURSING COUNCIL & INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL.
The college aspires to stimulate a lasting attitude of inquiry, openness and social responsibility; it is committed to creating an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, academic freedom, diversity and personal empowerment.The time of the students in our Pharmacy College is rich, and varied experience will indeed provide them with the skills and confidence they need for a successful career.
The course is taught with hands-on approach, with laboratories and facilities available to enhance teaching and provide practical skills at the highest level. In addition, particular emphasis is placed with regard to project work, assignments and Industrial visits, hence thereby prepare graduates who specialize in this discipline to take their place as leaders in our noble profession.
The college recognizes that its mission and goals must be supported by sound Institutional values. As we pursue our mission and goals, we do recognize that Individuals are the source of our creativity and reputation.
- Provide global perspective in each stream of learning.
- Growth with quality, innovation and continuous search of knowledge.
- Educate, train and mould the students into efficient professionals with flexibility to meet the requirements of the industry.
- Keep pace with changing times by providing quality education trough value addition courses, beyond the curricular prescribed by the University.
- Character building among the students graduating from the colleges so as to enable then to become responsible citizens and professionals.
- Provide continuing executive education to managers, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Have continuous association, involvement and partnership with the industrial organizations.